for 4 servings:
- 4 Charolais Beef Parfaits,
- 20 cl liquid cream,
- 100g Auvergne blue cheese,
- 1 tsp mustard,
- Salt, pepper.
1. Pour a dash of olive oil into a hot pan, then add the 4 Charolais Beef Parfaits
2. Over high heat brown on each side for 2min30, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on taste.
3. At the same time, add 20cl of liquid cream to a pan with 1 tsp of mustard. Bring to the boil over high heat. Stir constantly.
4. When boiling, add the Auvergne blue cheese cut into small dice. Stir to obtain a smooth and creamy sauce.
5. Place a Parfait in the centre of a plate and pour over the blue cheese sauce.
Eat hot with French fries of a mixed salad.